Tuesday 12 March 2013

Angela Langford's Take it Easy Body Butter and Body Wash

Oh London. How I loveth thee. Your history, shopping, culture, spa hotels, pie shops, counterfeit dvd sellers...I could go on.

But how I despise your despicable icy winters and the havoc they play on my skin! 

I'm sure many of us dread the wrath of the colder months on our epidermis and are longing for a sensuous, nourishing body butter to revitalize our bodies and make them gleam.

My latest body-smoothing find is Angela Langford's delightfully creamy Take it Easy Body Butter  (easy now) which is a true joy to use after lathering up with her equally lovely shower gel with the same fantastic name.

make me soft. pls.

Containing 100% nourishing, natural ingredients hand blended by Angela herself, this rich body butter contains shea butter, avocado butter, aloe vera and rice bran oil to deeply hydrate parched winter bodies.

I tried this product for the first time after my skin was still damp from the shower. I felt silky-smooth already after using the travel sized shower gel which calmed my buzzing mind with the relaxing aroma of mandarin and neroli essential oils.

The body butter has a gorgeous, airy texture which is a sign that it received a jolly good whipping at Angela's delightful country abode in Somerset (where she makes all her natural skin-care goodies).

mmm whipped pot of lusciousness

It absorbed into my skin quickly and left it glowing and comfortable. The neroli and mandarin scent also soothed my mind and helped me drift off to a very happy slumber.

I will happily make room for these aromatic skin-saviors on my bathroom shelves this winter, and all year round.

Angela Langford's Take it Easy Body Butter costs £17.50 for 200ml and the travel sized Take it Easy Body Wash is £5.50 for 50ml or £12 for 200ml.

Products can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment