Friday 15 November 2013

Review - Estelle & Thild Bergamot Body Oil


I have always been somewhat addicted to body oils. After a long, hot shower, I revel in the moment when I smooth a silky, evocatively scented body oil all over my skin, leaving a sultry sheen - and my bathroom smelling like a plush hotel spa....

My latest oily love affair is currently taking place with Estelle & Thild's Bergamot Body Oil (£25.80 from Urban Retreat) - a delightful skin-hydrating concoction of organic sunflower, almond and avocado oils - infused with the heady scents of neroli, sandalwood and bergamot essential oils.

I have been slathering it on my skin for over a month now and have noticed a significant improvement in its condition. My limbs now boast a seductively-smooth appearance and naughty dry patches have been banished to merry oblivion.

So natural, you can pluck it from the earth...

Estelle and Thild is one of my favourite high end organic skincare ranges due to their nourishing 100% natural and EcoCert certified organic products. I am also an avid user of their bestselling raspberry-hued lip balm, £14.00, - a kissable combination of organic shea butter, bilberry seed oil and beeswax.



The founder of this effortlessly chic Stockholm-based company, Pernilla Ronnberg, actually decided to start the brand after pondering the detrimental effects chemical-loaded mainstream skincare would have on the delicate peachy skins of her two daughters.

The bergamot body oil in particular, is a luxurious pampering addition to your bathroom routine. Pour a few drops in the bath for a deeply relaxing evening soak or apply over damp, post-shower skin to lock in moisture and leave you glowing - and smelling like a gaggle of giggling angels partial to rolling around a flower-strewn meadow.





No comments:

Post a Comment