Monday 6 October 2014

Review - Douvall's Organic Argan Soap Set

Regular readers of my blog will know I've had a hearty obsession with the organic argan oil brand Douvall's for some time now.

I interviewed the lovely Alicia Douvall for my beauty column in Yoga Magazine many years ago - shortly after the launch of her ethical beauty brand, and was impressed by her passion for this golden, skin-smoothing saviour. 

She spoke ardently of the oil's multiple beauty benefits and regaled me with inspiring tales of female empowerment in Moroccan women's co-operatives - where the product is ethically sourced.

I left Alicia with a bottle of her argan oil to try (which I wrote about here) and the rest is history. I became addicted to its silky feel and was amazed at how the condition of my skin improved after just weeks of use.

After using it morning and night on my face and body, I noticed that my acne started to clear up and my complexion was smoother and had a luminous glow, which made me feel somewhat jubilant upon looking in the mirror after a lengthy slumber.

The soaps are all infused with moisturising olive and cleansing coconut oils, beautifully presented in a set of three - rosemary and argan oil, lavender and argan oil and a simple argan oil bar.


Argh! To disrobe or not to disrobe?! Tis a conundrum.
Argan oil - so gentle on the skin.

Lavender - to 'calm, balance and invigorate'

Rosemary - to 'refresh, rejuvenate and energise'

Now that's my kind of soap...

They are not overly perfumed (which I love!) and create a gloriously rich foam to envelop you in serious sudsy joy every time you shower.

Just like the brand's now iconic Argan Oil Moisturiser - these soaps contain natural antioxidants, vitamin e and essential fatty acids to nourish and condition as well as cleanse the skin.

The only problem may be your reluctance to disrobe them of their opulently bejewelled packaging, which add a touch of spa-like chic to your bathroom...but I joyously unveiled them anyway! 

Harr!

3 comments:

  1. BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348144172934
    Hi everyone I'm jessica roma and am here to share the wonderful work Dr ojoka did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. ojoka who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologising, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail.com or Call or WhatsApp: +2348144172934
    Contact him for the following:
    (1)If you want your ex spouse back.
    (2)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (3)You want women/men to run after you.
    (4)If you want to have a child.
    (5)You want to be protected spiritually.
    (6)Help bringing people out of prison
    (7)Lottery power ball
    Whatsapp or call +2348144172934 (please Ignore if you don't need help)









































































































    BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348144172934
    Hi everyone I'm jessica roma and am here to share the wonderful work Dr ojoka did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. ojoka who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologising, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: dr.ojokaspelltemple@gmail.com or Call or WhatsApp: +2348144172934
    Contact him for the following:
    (1)If you want your ex spouse back.
    (2)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (3)You want women/men to run after you.
    (4)If you want to have a child.
    (5)You want to be protected spiritually.
    (6)Help bringing people out of prison
    (7)Lottery power ball
    Whatsapp or call +2348144172934 (please Ignore if you don't need help)




    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now:
    +2347064365391 . Dr.Osasu also cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to buy a ged
    buy your ged
    buy ged book online
    buy ged certificate online
    buy your fake ged online
    can i buy a ged online
    Buy a GED Diploma today! General Education Diplomas that look very realistic.
    How can I get a fake diploma or GED? Fake GED Diplomas and Transcripts ,Buy a fake
    GED diploma, certificate or transcript that looks real Fake GED Diplomas featuring realistic
    USA & Canada, get a free proof and enjoy fast shipping! Satisfaction guaranteed, Buy GED
    certificate. fake real GED transcript. Fast GED Certificate, transcripts verification.
    get GED for job. Best Fake GED diploma. Our realistic GED Diplomas and Transcripts are
    designed from 100% REAL High School Equivalency Diplomas, Buy a Fake GED - It's FAST and EASY.

    Fake ged diploma for job
    Fake ged with verification
    Pay for ged without taking test
    Fake verifiable ged
    Real ged certificate
    Printable fake ged certificate for free
    Fake ged certificate free
    Fake ged diploma Canada

    Contact emails ......... passportsservices247@gmail.com

    Telegram ....... @Passportsservicese

    Whatsapp ------------ +1(901)878-9747

    ReplyDelete